How can we assist you?

Lost car book, do I have to report it?

118 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Supatcha (Parn)
need to report because the vehicle registration book is an important document that can be forged Therefore, hurry to report if the car registration book is lost. Then go ask for a new vehicle registration book at the Department of Land Transport.

10 months ago