How do I reserve a special or unique licence plate?
(Photo Credit: freepik, tabienrodpramool)
If we are bored of the regular licence plates and want a distinctive one, how do we go about reserving it?
For those interested in changing their licence plate to a lucky or special one, it is not too complicated. However, the process of reserving a licence plate different from the regular ones can vary.
For reserving an attractive licence plate, you need to register first before participating in the auction. You can register through two methods:
- Bidding in person at the auction venue by lifting the licence plate and proposing a price.
- Online bidding by submitting bids through the system or placing advance bids using the Maximum Bid feature.
* You can choose only one of these methods.
(Photo Credit: dailynews)
Special design licence plates typically feature various words or phrases followed by attractive numbers, such as "Good Luck 555." You can get information about the auction rounds at www.tabienrod.com/plate.
Special design licence plates are divided into four types, namely:
- Example of Super Premium licence plate: Wealthy 888
- Minimum guarantee price: 450,000 Baht
- Starting bid: 1,500,000 Baht, with increments of 30,000 Baht per bid (each bid should not exceed the guaranteed price)
- Example of Premium licence plate: Rich 444, Money 7777
- Minimum guarantee price: 300,000 Baht
- Starting bid: 1,000,000 Baht, with increments of 30,000 Baht per bid (each bid should not exceed the guaranteed price)
- Example of Gold licence plate: Rich 222, Lucky 33
- Minimum guarantee price: 240,000 Baht
- Starting bid: 800,000 Baht, with increments of 20,000 Baht per bid (each bid should not exceed the guaranteed price)
- Example of Silver licence plate: Beautiful 6789, Profit 456
- Minimum guarantee price: 150,000 Baht
- Starting bid: 500,000 Baht, with increments of 10,000 Baht per bid (each bid should not exceed the guaranteed price)
Claim your free car valuation today!
Read More: Can I Swap Licence Plates with Another Car?
Looking for a car appraisal? You can contact us for a free car valuation within 24 hours…