How can we assist you?

What kind of car insurance is required in Thailand?

650 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

All cars and motorcycles registered in Thailand are required to have third party liability insurance, commonly known as Por Ror Bor. However, it only provides basic coverage for accidental injury and death. You must renew it annually through the Department of Land Transport. car insurance company or a third party agent It is usually purchased in conjunction with the annual vehicle tax payment.

over 2 years ago