How can we assist you?

asked about Sell Car

about 1 month ago

The car is in my father's name. Can we sell instead?

17 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Supatcha (Parn)
Can be sold, but the owner of the car must know and agree. including the date of having to make a purchase agreement or transfer the ownership of the car The real owner of the car should be able to do this by themselves. But if it's really inconvenient, a power of attorney may be made instead.

19 days ago