Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Motorist.sg is Singapore's Leading Auto Concierge Platform that simplifies vehicle ownership. We offer
a suite of vehicle management tools, including on-demand auto services in both web and mobile flat
As we have been expanding quickly, we are currently looking for iOS Developers to join our growing
technical team in Vietnam.
- Collaborate with software development teams to understand the project and test objectives and requirements
- Make test plan and test cases, prepare test data
- Test website/window app/mobile app projects, coordinate with other departments to ensure project quality:
- User experience testing
- Test performance and issues affecting website functionality
- Check compatibility with different devices, browsers
- Monitor and deeply understand the structure and operation of the website/app, quickly provide solutions to handle problems that users may encounter when required.
- Analyze and track test results - fix, report test results - fix
- Communicate and support partners throughout the process of receiving and handling errors encountered
- Compilation of documents for testing and product description
- Training using software
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Understanding of Software development process and testing phases
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data
- Experience in using bug tracking tools
- Have an information technology background, basic understanding of coding
- Knowledge of SEO (webmaster tools, GA)
- Experience in using Automated Test Tool according to scenario, Performance, Load Test…
- Experience in web/mobile application UI/UX
- Experience in testing data at Network Layer (API) or Database is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents in English
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to communicate to collect or clarify all project requirements.
- Careful and meticulous in work
- Have good presentation skills
- Able to bear good pressure if the project requirements are urgent
- Have good problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology, new techniques
• Excellent communication skills, and confident in communicating in English.
Education and experience:
- Graduated from College/University majoring in IT, Mathematics, Telecommunications…
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position (test website, window app, mobile - app)