We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) Intern to manage the relationships between a company and external parties. You will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
An excellent PR Executive is, above all, an exceptional communicator. They possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company and its brand.
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Use a variety of channels to maximize company exposure
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyse results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
- Candidate should specialize in Marketing, Public Relations
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Demonstrates creativity and social media savvy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- Outspoken and cheerful
- Able to work and learn independently
- Currently pursuing Marketing or Public Relations related studies in tertiary or university education.