We are looking for detail-oriented individuals with excellent customer service skills to join our vibrant insurance team as Insurance Executive. Your primary responsibility is to support the department in driving and growing the company’s new and existing insurance product. You will liaise with customers and insurance providers ensuring we obtain the best deals for our customers’ motor insurance requirements.
- To service clients on quotations, policy processing and all other motor insurance matters.
- Follow up with existing clients for policy renewals.
- Understand the client's motor insurance needs and provide proper advice.
- Negotiate with general insurers for best possible coverage and premium.
- To build and maintain strong relationship with insurance providers and customers.
- Provide regular concise reporting on performance and competitors.
- Work closely with the Motor Finance team to ensure all opportunities are optimized.
- Generate quotations from insurers and underwriters.
- Preparation of reports for meetings.
- Handle general administrative and ensure proper documentation, records and filing.
- At least 2 years of working experience within the insurance industry
- Knowledge of Excel / Word
- Have attention to detail and positive attitude with good communication skills
- Integrity and Reliability
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies or similar
- Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) will be an added advantage