We are looking for detail-oriented individuals with excellent customer service skills to lead our insurance team as Insurance Manager. You will be in charge of managing the insurance team and ensuring they are able to achieve their sales targets, formulating strategies to drive the sales, and create opportunities for the teams to expand their customer network.
- Identify strategic initiatives that help business partners achieve their goals and drive transformational programs
- Develop business strategies to ensure the objectives and targets are met.
- Work with and maintain excellent rapport insurance partners for exclusive discounts and coverage.
- Maintain long-lasting relationships with both existing and potential customers & business partners
- Develop distribution channel value proposition and engagement activities to increase sales opportunities.
- Negotiate commercial terms of engagement
- Conduct monthly staff performance coaching and mentoring and ensure service outcome and KPIs are met
- Provide consultative financial advisory services to meet customers’ needs
- Improve customer service experience
- Lead and guide team members on handling of new and renewal business.
- Manage executives locally and remotely
- Ensure compliance are met by internal and external stakeholders.
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Digital transformation and API application for business incorporation.
- Drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Follow-up on motor insurance policy renewals for existing customers and enquires for prospects
- Responsible for managing the P&L and budgeting for team
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Forecast of yearly budgets and plans to achieve the targets.
- To have at least 5 years of working experience within the motor insurance and in Sales
- Excellent communication skills, leadership skills, teamwork
- Have attention to detail and positive attitude with good communication skills
- Integrity and reliability
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies or similar
- Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) will be an added advantage