We are seeking a creative and strategic Content Manager to lead our content team. The incumbent will be responsible for creating, curating, and managing high-quality content across various platforms, ensuring brand consistency and engagement. As a Content Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving our content strategy, enhancing Motorist’s online presence, and reaching out to our target audience.
- Create, edit, and publish engaging automotive-related content across multiple channels (e.g. articles, listicles, reviews, opinion pieces, etc.)
- Proofread, copyright and edit articles, emails, and other collaterals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights, identify content needs, and ensure alignment with marketing and business objectives.
- Manage and maintain an editorial calendar to plan, organize, and schedule content publication.
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments in the automotive industry in Singapore.
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics, making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Engage with the online community by responding to comments, messages, and interactions in a timely and authentic manner.
- Assist with other company efforts, such as copywriting, public relations, and customer success.
- Preferably Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or other relevant fields of study.
- Candidates must have at least 2 to 4 years of equivalent experience in journalism and content marketing.
- Be someone with creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts.
- Have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time.
- Ability to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines.
- Possessing HTML and design skills will be a huge plus.
- (Preferred) Passionate about cars and the automotive industry in Singapore.